A Comprehensive Guide to Selling Properties Using Lease/Options
More profitable than selling outright
Less hassle than renting
Able to turn your single family homes into more profit…It’s a strategy! It’s a miracle! It’s a lease/option!
Looking for income, tax benefits, appreciation, and long-term wealth, but hate the idea of tenants and heavy-duty management? Or are you just trying to figure out what to do with the ‘retail’ deals that won’t sell in today’s slow market?
STOP thinking of holding properties as a tragedy–lease/options are an awesome way for you to get the benefits of rental properties WITHOUT the hassles, and get top price (with no commissions) when you sell to your tenant in 2-5 years!
When you lease/option 1-3 family properties, you get top cash flow, great tax breaks, and a top dollar sale when your tenant buys. And if he doesn’t? Unlike other creative strategies, you retain the control—you just evict the tenant and do it all over again.
And the best part is, as ‘homeowners-in-training’, your tenants take care of much of the maintenance of the home they plan to buy. Your profit will increase, even as your management problems are slashed.
Vena Jones-Cox (‘The Real Estate Goddess’) has lease/optioned over 500 properties since 1989, and shows you how to profitably, easily use this great strategy.
The Guide Covers:
- How to quickly and profitably sell properties using lease/options
- How to avoid common legal and practical hassles with lease/options
- How to choose the right properties, areas, and tenant/buyers
- How to set up the most profitable lease/option for your property
- How to select the right rent, price, terms, and option fee
- How to get your tenants to do repairs and maintenance on your property
- How to pay no taxes when you sell (yes, legally)
- How to use real estate agents, mortgage brokers, and ads to attract tenant/buyers fast
- How to screen, screen, screen your prospects for the best chance of a profitable experience—for both of you!
- How to turn support your tenant and turn him into a buyer
Note: due to extremely unfavorable legislation regarding lease/options in the state of Texas, you should not get this—or any lease/option course—for use there!
- 200 page manual
- 8 hours of CDs from the live seminar
- CD-Rom with dozens of contract and forms from the manual
- 1 year money-back guarantee