Wholesaling is the strategy of finding great deals–and then passing those deals on to another investor for a quick, cash profit of $5,000, $10,000, or even more in 30 days or less.
And best of all, wholesaling requires very little cash and no credit, no rehab skills, no long-term entanglements with a property, and no dealing with tenants.
Wholesaling is by far the simplest, quickest, lowest risk, and lowest hassle way to make money in real estate–when you know the rights strategies for finding properties, attracting buyers, and getting to the closing safely.
The Real Estate Goddess’s Guide to Wholesaling guides you through these steps and more in a simple, easy-to-understand way that will boost your wholesaling career into the stratosphere!
The Real Estate Goddess’s Guides are for:
- New investors who want a strategy that lets them make money without the risks of owning property
- Experienced investors who want to profit from deals they’d normally pass up due to location, condition, or lack of time
- Landlords who want to generate cash to pay off their rentals faster
- Any investor who needs to generate quick cash for downpayments, renovation, personal reasons, or just to play with!
The Real Estate Goddess’s Guides Show You, Step by Step:
- How the entire process works
- The 10 Best Ways to find low-priced properties
- How to figure out what houses are worth, even when there are no “comps”
- How to inspect and estimate repairs costs—crucial to making the right offer
- How to wholesale “non-assignable” deals
- What to offer to guarantee your profit
- How to find eager cash buyers for your deals
- How to get to the closing and get paid $5,000-$10,000 cash without a dime out of your pocket
- How to be an ethical wholesaler
- How to minimize taxes on your wholesale deals
- How to systematize your business and hire others to do it, so that you can make even more money with less effort
- How to wholesale deals tax-free in your IRA or other self-directed retirement, education, or health savings account
- Which entities you need to wholesale, and why
- How to legally raise the money you need to close deals, if you ever need to close a deal
- And much, much more