2021 Wholesaling Academy
The April 2021 Hands-On Wholesaling Academy
Saturday, April 24th, 9-noon eastern
Monday, April 26th , 7 p.m. -9 p.m. eastern
Tuesday, April 27th, 7 p.m.-9 p.m. eastern
Wednesday, April 28th, 7 p.m.-9 p.m. eastern
Thursday, April 29th, 7 p.m.-9 p.m. eastern
Saturday, May 1st, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. eastern
(Plus Bonus Sessions: See Full Agenda HERE)
We don’t know if you’ve noticed, but there’s a pandemic going on…
…and close on the heels of that, we’ll probably a continuation of the super-hot market for awhile with high house prices, more so-called competition, and low on-market inventory.
The good news is, a hot market is full of anxious buyers, which makes it a great time make a bunch of money wholesaling houses.
But all this chaos is a terrible time to hold an in-person event—especially one with 100 attendees, and 50 people packing onto a bus to then crowd into 3 properties to learn how to inspect them…
A Time When You NEED to Hone Your Wholesaling Skills,
But I CAN’T Stand in Front of You and Make Live Seller Calls,
Or Take You to Properties to Learn to Inspect Them?
My team and I have been working for months on how to deliver you all the practical, down-to earth training and advice that the Wholesale Academy has become famous for.
And here’s our solution:
We’re delivering it ALL the content of the regular live event: the live calls with sellers, the property inspection tours, the real-time evaluations, and the chance to meet my team, ONLINE…
…And over the course of 6 days, so that none of us have to stare at a computer screen until our eyes bleed.
To Be Clear, Wholesale Academy Does
Teach You “How to Wholesale Houses”
That’s Wholesale School, and it’s an 8-part, complete online education (including homework!) about every aspect of wholesaling from dozens of ways to find deals to how to talk to sellers to how to establish value to how to how to find buyers and get paid.
If you don’t have the first idea how to do any of that, you’re in the wrong place…you need to take Wholesale School and come to the Wholesaling Academy when you’re done.
If you don’t understand wholesaling in general, you’ll be completely lost at Wholesaling Academy.
But if you DO understand it, and are looking to take your ‘book knowledge’, or your business, to the next level, Wholesaling Academy is built just for you.
What Wholesale Academy Does is
Hone Your Skills so You Can Make MORE Deals…
The Confucian philosopher Xun Kuang said, “Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.“
I think a lot of us ‘get’ that…
We feel more confident about wholesaling (or anything else) when we can follow an expert through the process…watch it being done…ask questions as it happens…than we do just by reading or listening to lectures.
Wholesaling Academy is so powerful mostly because it’s always been set up to INVOLVE you.
We’ll do things that are almost impossible to reproduce in printed or even recorded form:
- You’ll listen in as I talk to real sellers, live, and get them to their bottom dollar right over the phone
- You’ll spend 2 hours with a real-life buyer, hearing how HE looks at your deals, figures out what they need and estimates those costs
- You’ll virtually tour 3 real properties in DETAIL, learning how to spot the ‘gotchas’ that make the difference between a deal you can’t sell, and one you can
- You’ll see ‘inside’ my favorite Customer Relationship Management system and learn how it does that thing you always lose track of—follow up on leads, your buyer database, even online marketing
- You’ll follow along step by step as I come up with values of various deals on the table, watching exactly how I get, sift through, and validate ‘comps’
- You’ll SEE how the various contracts are ACTUALLY FILLED OUT for deals
And perhaps most importantly—
- You’ll come away with a real understanding of exactly how my business operates with a partner, an acquisitions manager, and a full-time VA. You’ll see the workflow, how a deal progresses from no lead to lead to appointment to contract to assignment to closed deal
Why is that so important?
Because as I write this, in a market where other wholesalers are complaining about the lack of deals, or how “there aren’t any motivated sellers”, or are just sitting on the sidelines waiting to see what happens, I have 3 deals under contract. And I get an average of 6 calls EVERY DAY. And you need to understand how all that happens.
And What THIS Wholesale Academy Does is
Bring You Up-to-the-Minute on What’s Happening Now,
What to Do as the Market Changes,
And Get You Ready to End 2021 a LOT Better Than it Started
This isn’t the same Wholesaling Academy I taught in August of 2019, when the market was roaring along unimpeded.
It’s a different world, and it’s going to continue to change as the tens of thousands of mortgage delinquencies become tens of thousands of foreclosures, and the zillions of sellers who didn’t put their properties on the market for fear of Covid-19 all do, all at once, and the 11% of Americans who are unemployed find themselves deeply disinterested in buying a house.
In other words, we’re in for a different market in the next 24 months than we’ve had in the past 15 years.
And each new market calls for an update to your skill set, which means that on this online Academy, I’ll be sharing:
- What’s working in marketing right now, plus real-life examples of good, bad, and downright ugly direct mail…and if you send me your marketing, I’ll improve it for you in real time
- How to find accurate property values when prices are dropping, and when there aren’t enough comps to determine a real value (those of us who are in the market full time are already finding the latter to be true)
- How to avoid doing double closings when dealing with the flood of short sales and bank-owned properties we’ll see a year from now…
And All, of Course, from
the Comfort of Your Couch…
As we worked out how to deliver an excellent, money-making training to you, my team and I realized that there are some real advantages to ‘having’ to be online:
- You’ll have no travel expenses
- Some of the things that are ‘done’ online in real life—comps and lead management, for instance, are actually EASIER to absorb in this format
- Since we’re breaking it up into 6 shorter chunks, you won’t get ‘seminar butt’ from sitting in a chair for 4 days—or that feeling that you can’t absorb another thing, because you’ve been drinking from a firehose for 7 consecutive hours already
- For the first time ever, we’ll be able to record the whole event, and make those recordings available to you to review over and over (or to catch up on if you have to miss one of the 6 sessions)
These recordings will never be made available to the general public and never be for sale—they’re for attendees only.
This Isn’t Some Basic, One-Day Event…
And I Can’t Do “Unlimited Seating”,
So if You Aren’t Committed to
Making 6 Figures Wholesaling this Year,
Please Don’t Register
Attending Wholesaling Academy isn’t for the faint of heart—it’s 2 spread over half of 2 Saturdays and 4 weekday evenings
But if You ARE Ready to See How Real Wholesale Deals are Done,
Grab a Seat Before They’re Gone