Subject To – Webinar
How to (Profitably, Correctly, Ethically) Buy Properties “Subject To” the Existing Loan
Your Complete Guide to Finding, Negotiating, and Closing “Sub To” Deals Saturday, February 3rd 9 am -1 pm Eastern Time On the Web
$297 per person
How would your life be different if you could buy real estate with zero qualifying, little or no money down, with long-term, fixed rate financing that gave you the chance to hold properties for rental, or lease/option them, or otherwise build long-term wealth and income?
I’ve done exactly that dozens of times in the past 25 years, through a strategy called buying subject to the seller’s existing loan. I’ve taken over payments on fixed rate mortgages with rates as low as 3.75%. I’ve gotten no-qualifying financing properties ranging from junkers to move up houses to a 13- unit apartment building.
And I’ve learned a lot of lessons about how to do it right, and a lot of lessons about what can go wrong, and now I kinda feel like I’m enough of an expert on the topic to teach YOU exactly how to make your way through this wealth-building financing strategy safely, profitably, and ethically.
On Saturday, February 3rd from 9 am-1 pm eastern, I’m holding a live (as in I’ll really be there in real time teaching and, importantly, answering your questions) online (meaning you’ll be at home watching me) class, where I’ll share:
- What a subject to deal is, and how to get one from the first call with the seller to closing
- What kinds of sellers are willing to sell to you subject to their loan, and how to find them
- What to say to sellers to convince them to work with you (Hint: it’s not “Hey, can I take over your loan??)
- Which sellers you should NEVER buy from subject to—you can literally ruin their lives if you’re not careful
- Which kinds of loans you should never buy subject to
- How to figure out what you can pay for a property when the seller lets you take over his loan—it’s a different, more complex calculation than when you’re paying cash
- Why the Due on Sale clause isn’t that big a concern
- Why you should be VERY careful about buying subject to from sellers who are in financial distress
- How to protect your seller from YOUR default: this technique alone will convince more sellers to do subject to deals with you, and I guarantee you don’t already know it
- Why you need to provide written disclosures to your sellers about what’s happening, and the very bad thing that happens a LOT if you don’t
- How to write a subject to offer
- How to insure properties you buy subject to. There’s a lot of misinformation out there about this, and if you’re not insured right, you can literally lose hundreds of thousands o dollars
- What documentation you need at the closing to protect yourself AFTER the closing
- All the things that ever go wrong with deals and how to avoid them
- Examples of profitable exit strategies that you can implement once you get your deal
What’s more, this live online includes:
- A complete manual explaining everything about subject to deals
- All of the forms and contracts you’ll need to successfully implement this finance strategy, including:
- Purchase agreement with sub to language
- Seller interview form
- “How much can I pay” worksheet
- Detailed disclosure to the seller (this alone is worth the entire cost of the class)
- The 4 other forms you must have at the closing
- Complete videos of the class
I Could Say a Dozen More Things
About All the Reasons
You Should Sign Up for This Class Right Now,
but Just Let Me Say This:
- It’s so complete that you’ll be able to do subject to deals when you’re finished with it
- If I’m wrong, you can ask for your money back anytime during the 14 days after the live event, and I’ll give it to you no questions asked
- For heaven’s sake, it’s $297.
I’m even guaranteeing your satisfaction:
If by the end of this detailed class, you’re not absolutely sure that you have all the details, forms, contracts, information, and inside tips to go do your very own low down-payment, no qualifying deals, just let me know and I’ll refund your measly $297 investment.
Sheesh, what’s your excuse now? Register, and I’ll see you (or, at least, you’ll see me) on February 3rd.
As always, Inner Circle members get a discount: a big one in this case. You’ll pay just $197–$100 off!
Fast Track members are free, but you do need to register to get the manual etc.