Virtual Property Inspection and Repair Estimation Tour
Online August 28th, 2021 9 a.m.-2 p.m. eastern
Do YOU need to get better at:
- Inspecting houses
- Determining what does and doesn’t need to be done to them
- Coming up with real, investor prices to get that work done?
If you’re new-ish to the real estate world, the answer is probably, “Heck, yeah.”
Miscalculating repair costs (and therefore offering sellers too much money for their houses) is the #1 reason that
- Wholesalers can’t sell deals
- Retailers lose money
- Housing providers don’t get the return on investment they’d hoped
- Private lenders get into bad deals.
On August 28th, you have a unique opportunity to “walk through” 3 properties, via video, with expert rehabber/cost estimator Jerry Fink, getting a detailed look at HOW he inspects, what he looks for, and most importantly, how he decides what needs to be repaired, what needs to be redone, and what can be left alone based on the end use of the property.